We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

No Reviews for Suburban Extended Stay

Which Warner Robins hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Indianapolis...
Level Contributor
1,198 posts
11 reviews
Save Topic
No Reviews for Suburban Extended Stay

Has anyone stayed there? The rates are good and there's a kitchen, so it's very tempting, but I've never stayed at one.

Thank you in advance for your help!

Lily

Indianapolis...
Level Contributor
1,198 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: No Reviews for Suburban Extended Stay

Has anyone stayed at a Suburban anywhere? Is it a good chain or one to avoid? I appreciate any feedback!

Indianapolis...
Level Contributor
1,198 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: No Reviews for Suburban Extended Stay

Anyone?

Sarasota, Florida
Level Contributor
380 posts
61 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: No Reviews for Suburban Extended Stay

I looked into one when we were moving. Looked iffy to me, I guess kinda new but aimed at weekly workers,no families & wouldn't accept pets. It may depend on the area,but we decided to stay at a more known chain.

Atlanta, Georgia
Destination Expert
for Atlanta
Level Contributor
11,311 posts
95 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: No Reviews for Suburban Extended Stay

I stayed in one in Montgomery for 6 weeks when I was clerking there one summer. I hated it. The other guests were mostly construction workers and itinerants who would have out on the balconies after work drinking beer and making comments. I get the sense that extended stay hotels are like that everywhere - filled with itinerant workers and people who for some reason can't rent an apartment, not tourists and businessmen.

Calhoun, Georgia
Level Contributor
6,012 posts
36 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: No Reviews for Suburban Extended Stay

Lily,

You don't say why you want to know, but my experience with South Georgia motels is that you need to see them in person before booking them. We've had some bad experiences through the years on our way to Florida.

Calhoun, Georgia
Level Contributor
6,012 posts
36 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: No Reviews for Suburban Extended Stay

Just to add. I just returned from a cruise out of Fort Lauderdale. My mother, sister and I stopped at a Wendy's in Cordele. It was the dirtiest Wendy's I've ever been to. I chanced on eating a chili and a unsweet tea. We were the only customers. I've been traveling through the area (Macon and South Georgia to Florida) over thirty years and it is always the same. I don't know how else to put it.

Indianapolis...
Level Contributor
1,198 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: No Reviews for Suburban Extended Stay

Thank you all so much for your feedback!

We're going to be in the area for a family event, and then I'm going to try to drag some of them down to Florida with me for a mini-vacation!

Since we'll be in the area for a few days, the kitchen appealed to me. I've had consistently wonderful experiences with Residence Inns and Homewood Suites and actually had good (though boring) experiences at ESAs in Cincinnati and Minneapolis, so I didn't realize that some of the extended stay hotels are very popular with weekly workers who are loud. I've read that from a few different people now, so I'm definitely getting the impression that's not an exception. Hmm...

You're helping a lot with the decision-making, so thank you!

Lily

Indianapolis...
Level Contributor
1,198 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: No Reviews for Suburban Extended Stay

Just to update this, someone informed me that this is the former Likehom Extended Stay, but they've renovated the rooms so they have all new appliances, etc.

It's also supposed to be near a Wal-mart and a Starbucks if that helps.

We've opted to go with a different hotel, so I won't be able to review this.

Thanks again to everyone!

Lily

warner robins ga
3 posts
Save Reply
9. Re: No Reviews for Suburban Extended Stay

I have not stayed at the Suburban, however, I have been by to visit and view rooms for an upcoming event. If its kitchens you are looking for then I suggest the Candlewood Suites in Warner Robins.

warner robins ga
3 posts
Save Reply
10. Re: No Reviews for Suburban Extended Stay

I believe you might have been misinformed. The Suburban Lodge is renovated, however it use to be the Ramada Inn. The like Home is located on the other side of town, now called Intown Suites. If you don't mind me asking, what hotel did you choose?

For any future reservations, my suggestion is to stay with IHG hotels or Marriott.

IHG includes all your Holiday Inn, Holiday Inn Express, Staybridge Suites, Candlewood Suites, Crown Plaza, etc.

Marriott chains include the Fairfield Inn & Suites, Springhill Suites, Residence Inn, Ritz Carlton, etc.

If you would like any information I can probably help! :)

Barbara

Get answers to your questions about Warner Robins