We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Museum of Aviation

Which Warner Robins hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Atlanta Ga
Level Contributor
104 posts
8 reviews
Save Topic
Museum of Aviation

My friends and I are thinking of driving to Warner Robins (from Atlanta) sometime during Labor Day weekend to go see the Museum of Aviation. Is there anything else of interest to see in that area ? 4 adults/no kids

Macon, Georgia, USA
Level Contributor
5 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Museum of Aviation

There isn't much in warner robins. It's a very small town. No points of interest aside from the Air Force itself.

It's a 2 hr drive that could be much longer depending upon Atlanta traffic with not much in between. Hope this helps

Decatur, GA
Destination Expert
for Atlanta
Level Contributor
5,196 posts
115 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Museum of Aviation

Although, as stated, there isn't much else in WR, the Aviation Museum is worth the trip. There are a few sights in Macon, like the Music Hall of fame, so you may want to check that area. Also, as noted, there will be traffic on I-75, but there are other ways to get out of Atlanta.

3. Re: Museum of Aviation

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 01 March 2011, 05:22
Get answers to your questions about Warner Robins