We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Info on Cottages at Heyburn State Park

Orlando
Level Contributor
1 post
3 reviews
Save Topic
Info on Cottages at Heyburn State Park

I'm thinking of staying at the Lakeview cottage or Rocky point cottage at Heburn state park, id. Anyone have any info on whether they are clean and have comfortable beds? What is there to do in the area too?

Spokane, Washington
Level Contributor
10,456 posts
42 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Info on Cottages at Heyburn State Park

Heburn state park is in Plummer ID I don't know about the cottages but I can tell you this the park is close to Spokane and Coure d'Alene so if you get there and don't like the looks of the rooms you'll be able to go else where there are plenty for you to choose from around the area. Just try and get there early in the afternoon that way you'll have time to decide and go else where if needed to stay.

www.stateparks.com/heburn.html

Collie

Mentioned in this post
Spokane
Spokane
Washington
Boise, Idaho
Level Contributor
13 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Info on Cottages at Heyburn State Park

I do not know about the cabins although I have seen them from the outside and thought they looked quite charming. Boating, fishing, wildlife viewing and riding along the Trail of the Coeur d'Alenes friendsofcdatrails.org/CdA_Trail/index.html would be the top activities. Harrison is not too far and that's a cute town with some pleasant B & Bs. It's a very pretty area. The Coeur d'Alene reservation borders the park and just up the road is their Resort, so Collie is right you can bail pretty easily if you don't like the cabins. They'll be opening a beautiful but casual new restaurant and if you are a golfer don't miss Circling Raven. Noticed that the link above was broken so here's another one …idaho.gov/parks/heyburn.aspx

Edited: 13 April 2011, 00:54
Mentioned in this post
3. Re: Info on Cottages at Heyburn State Park

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 26 October 2012, 13:17