We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Need hotel recommendation

Which Boise hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Mesa, Arizona
Destination Expert
for Tempe
Level Contributor
1,996 posts
86 reviews
Save Topic
Need hotel recommendation

So many choices in the Boise/Nampa/Meridian area, and so many of the reviews are by one time reviewers (which I usually disregard)! So can you suggest a motel along I-84, preferably one with a free breakfast and if possible, one that does not allow pets? We will be traveling thru at the end of July, coming from Ely, NV and heading on to Walla Walla, WA.

N. Idaho
Destination Expert
for Yellowstone National Park
Level Contributor
19,080 posts
109 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Need hotel recommendation

In December I stayed at the Oxford Suites on I84. It has a nice free breakfast with hot selections as well as some snacks in the evening. I don't know if they allow pets but it is a business oriented hotel. The rates are probably better on the weekends when their traffic is down. The other hotels I have stayed at were for conventions and downtown so not really convenient if you are passing thru.

Pam

idaho
Destination Expert
for Sun Valley, Ketchum, Beach Vacations, Idaho
Level Contributor
10,541 posts
435 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Need hotel recommendation

We stay in downtown often..let me know if you are interested in that area..we all have to eat and they have great restaurants there.

Alabama
Level Contributor
1,900 posts
130 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Need hotel recommendation

I have only stayed at the Hilton Garden Inn by the Spectrum. I thought it was a fine hotel but it's been close to 2 years since my stay. Oxford and the Hampton Inn in the same areas look very nice and Hampton's don't normally accept pets but some do so I'd call and check.

4. Re: Need hotel recommendation

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 13 May 2015, 05:16