We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

boise to glacier

San Diego...
Level Contributor
15 posts
1 review
Save Topic
boise to glacier

planning to pull my travel trailer up 93 to glacier. can I make it in one day?

Santa Fe, New Mexico
Level Contributor
176 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: boise to glacier

That would be one lOOOng day ! Your going to run out of daylight along about say, Missoula ... After all, you have the camper ... Rather than hazard animals on the road, after dark ... use it ! ... happy trails ... carracar

Edited: 05 July 2014, 02:54
San Diego...
Level Contributor
15 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: boise to glacier

Thank you! Happy 4th.

Level Contributor
370 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: boise to glacier

Be advised, the one road crossing Glacier park (going to the Sun road) has restrictions on length and height of vehicles...

San Diego...
Level Contributor
15 posts
1 review
Save Reply
4. Re: boise to glacier

Thank you! We will basecamp in Columbia Falls.

Level Contributor
370 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: boise to glacier

And.... FYI... Here's a link to the Tripadvisor Glacier Park Forum... tripadvisor.com/ShowForum-g143026-i1168-Glac…

San Diego...
Level Contributor
15 posts
1 review
Save Reply
6. Re: boise to glacier

OK. decided to take hwy 55 to the 95 and then the 12 to Missoula. making it to west glacier by nightfall is no longer a priority. what are some must see attractions along the way?

7. Re: boise to glacier

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 15 July 2015, 11:17