We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Weather

Parksville, Canada
Level Contributor
55 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Weather

Hello everyone : )

When is the best time to go to The Silverwood Theme Park? What is the weather like in the summer?

Thanks

Salmon Arm, Canada
Level Contributor
215 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Weather

Hi, my favorite time to go to Silverwood is September because the weather is still nice, about 75 and less people. If you want to go during school vacation time then July or August, because June is often too cold.

Calgary, Canada
Destination Expert
for Waterton Lakes National Park, Nelson
Level Contributor
2,680 posts
92 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Weather

We were there in August, and the crowds were nothing, by other theme park standards. The weather in Idaho is generally great in the summer, hot and dry, and well into the fall.

Coeur d Alene, Idaho
Level Contributor
372 posts
43 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Weather

I vote for late July and early August when you will find high temperatures in the mid to upper 80's F with a few days in the 90's F and lows in the low to mid 50's F with generally sunny, low humidity, days. I wold bring a light jacket in case of rain system / cold front coming through which could produce cooler temperatures.

Post Falls, Idaho
Level Contributor
37 posts
61 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Weather

I would also vote Late July to Late August. I would go before Labor day, as Silverwood's huge water park

closes for the season after Labor Day. I would also choose a weekday such as Tuesday or Wednesday because you will find better prices at hotels, and less crowds at the park.

5. Re: Weather

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 21 October 2009, 19:17