We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Houseboat Rental on Lake CdA

Which Coeur d'Alene hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Seattle, Washington
Level Contributor
1 post
7 reviews
Save Topic
Houseboat Rental on Lake CdA

I found an old message in this forum with tips on renting houseboats on Lake CdA but those limited tips didn't pan out so I'm looking for some updated info.

Can anyone tell me where or how to rent a houseboat on Lake Coeur d Alene?

Locals seems to think it can be done, but then don't know how to do it.

Coeur d'Alene, Idaho
Level Contributor
58 posts
44 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Houseboat Rental on Lake CdA

I don't know how many house boats are even available to rent on or around lake Coeur d'Alene. Just doing a quick search didn't give me anything except a really old listing for a house boat rental that is no longer available.

This site seems to provide a lot of the rental listings for vacationers (this is where I found the old house boat listing) you may start there.

vrbo.com/vacation-rentals/…coeur-d-alene

Idaho
Level Contributor
475 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Houseboat Rental on Lake CdA

This is the response from the Coeur D'Alene Chamber/Visitor Center;

We don’t have anyone with a house boat as a Chamber member. You might want to check with the local marinas to see if they know any private owners that would have a houseboat available.

I’m sorry I couldn’t be of more help

Have a great day!!!

Visitor Services Coordinator

3. Re: Houseboat Rental on Lake CdA

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 26 March 2013, 09:26