We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Thank you Coeur d'Alene

British Columbia...
Level Contributor
615 posts
22 reviews
Save Topic
Thank you Coeur d'Alene

A huge thank you the the city and everyone that lives there for the amazing Ironman. Your city out did itself and all the volunteers were amazing.

It has been years since I was last there and you have a beautiful city, you should be very proud of your place.

Loved it and will be back.

Hayden Lake, ID
Level Contributor
1,526 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Thank you Coeur d'Alene

We're super happy to host Ironman. This is a wonderful place, glad you enjoyed yourself.

British Columbia...
Level Contributor
615 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Thank you Coeur d'Alene

I have spoken to several people that were there and everyone says it is the best Ironman and love your city. I am telling everyone that it is the place to visit love it.

idaho
Destination Expert
for Sun Valley, Ketchum, Beach Vacations, Idaho
Level Contributor
10,872 posts
451 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Thank you Coeur d'Alene

we just are having the nationals of the rmountain biking , here in sun valley and it is a huge sucess...have fun in idaho.

Spokane, Washington
Level Contributor
10,456 posts
42 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Thank you Coeur d'Alene

jeepy, thanks for the post, we have a wonderful corridor here between Spokane and Coeur d'Alene and it's just going to get better.

Collie

5. Re: Thank you Coeur d'Alene

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 10 July 2013, 05:15