We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

WiFi in McCall

Which McCall hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
boise
Level Contributor
31 posts
4 reviews
Save Topic
WiFi in McCall

Is there some place in Mcall that has WiFi that would be open for dinner time on a Sunday night? We will be camping near Donnelly, but need internet access around 6pm Sunday. I was hoping maybe some place where the kids could eat dinner while I used the computer.

Idaho
Level Contributor
503 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: WiFi in McCall

Hi SonyainBoise, Checking in McCall for you.

Idaho
Level Contributor
503 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: WiFi in McCall

SonyainBoise We have posted to our Idaho Tourism Facebook page. Friend us and view comments.

Chiang Khong...
Level Contributor
4,779 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: WiFi in McCall

HI

next time try a goggle search it is amazing what you can find

here is a link to a coffee house I found after a min of searching

…jiwire.com/wi-fi-wireless-hotspot-McCall-Id…

boise
Level Contributor
31 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: WiFi in McCall

Sawadeeka,

Thanks for the link. I also found Commong Ground Cafe during my earlier google search, but it will be closed on Sunday evening. According to their website they close at 3pm on Sundays. I'm needing someplace that has internet access for a 6 pm meeting.

Idaho
Level Contributor
503 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: WiFi in McCall

SonyainBoise, The Lake Grill @ Shore Lodge has wi-fi and they are open on Sunday. Phone # (800) 657-6464.

boise
Level Contributor
31 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: WiFi in McCall

Thank you very much for your reply. I really appreciate the help.

Sonya

Idaho
Level Contributor
503 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: WiFi in McCall

You are so welcome. Let us know if you have any further questions. Enjoy the weekend!

8. Re: WiFi in McCall

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 24 February 2011, 07:48
Get answers to your questions about McCall