We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Private Guide recommendation

Livingston, New...
Level Contributor
28 posts
23 reviews
Save Topic
Private Guide recommendation

Am planning a 3 or 4 day trip up North. Would like to use a private guide that has a vehicle and has somewhere to stay in the area so i don't have to pay to put them up in a hotel. Any recommendations would be great so I can get in contact with them to interview a few.

Israel
Destination Expert
for Israel
Level Contributor
15,420 posts
290 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Private Guide recommendation

I can recommend Nat Zitomer. He can be reached at:

+972-4-998-9867

Direct Line from U.S: 1-720-408-3484

Direct Line from Canada: 1-647-930-9228

Or by email at: nat@nat-tours-israel.co.il

Zachary Levin at: zacharylevin@hotmail.com

Oded Ambar at: ambar.oded@gmail.com

Sorry don't have a phone number for the second two. All three are excellent and based in the north.

Good luck!

Chana

Israel

Edited: 05 January 2014, 16:13
Jerusalem, Israel
Level Contributor
1,277 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Private Guide recommendation

You can also contact Richard Woolf who lives in Rosh Pinna - woolfr@netvision.net.il - he is well reviewed

Cincinnati, Ohio
Destination Expert
for Israel
Level Contributor
14,735 posts
210 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Private Guide recommendation

I have heard consistently great things about Richard Woolf, and know that my favorite guide in the country, Madeleine Lavine, refers people to him as well.

Douglas Duckett

Livingston, New...
Level Contributor
28 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Private Guide recommendation

Thank you.....all good information to start with!

5. Re: Private Guide recommendation

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 06 January 2014, 14:35
Edited: 06 January 2014, 14:35
Israel
Destination Expert
for Israel
Level Contributor
14,057 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: Private Guide recommendation

IsraelWithRoman, advertising and self-promotion are not permitted on TripAdvisor.

Haifa, Israel
3 posts
Save Reply
7. Re: Private Guide recommendation

I wasn't aware of that. I don't see how I can delete my post, so i'm sure the moderators will.

Israel
Destination Expert
for Israel
Level Contributor
14,057 posts
Save Reply
8. Re: Private Guide recommendation

Roman, if it hasn't already been deleted by the time you see this, you can delete it yourself by clicking on "report inappropriate content" in your post, and then drag to "remove my post".

Nazareth
Level Contributor
60 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Private Guide recommendation

I recommend Jacob Firsel, who is based in Afula:

http://www.guideinisrael.com/

Rated 5 stars here in TA!

10. Re: Private Guide recommendation

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 05 February 2015, 21:17
Get answers to your questions about Northern District