We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Moving There

Janesville, IL.
2 posts
Save Topic
Moving There

We are wanting to move to Cave In Rock, IL. or within 10 mi. of there. And we noticed lots of folks are wanting to sell. Why? Something going on I don't know about? I'm Retired & love the river and scenery. & My wife & I our currentley looking at a house down There.

Delavan, Illinois
Level Contributor
1,378 posts
69 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Moving There

I live about an hour north of there, and can't think of any reason why you would be finding that there any more than the rest of the state. In fact, I suspect you aren't. There are a lot of houses on the market every place in southern Illinois. It's just the economy as a whole. People who are wanting to buy, but have to sell their own home to make the move and the same for the person who is wanting to buy their places and so the whole thing gets backed up and gives the appearance of more homes for sale than usual. There really isn't, but they are taking longer to clear.

2. Re: Moving There

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 13 May 2011, 05:17
Get answers to your questions about Cave in Rock
Recent Conversations