We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

chicago with the family

Which Chicago hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
milwaukee,wisconsin
Level Contributor
152 posts
5 reviews
Save Topic
chicago with the family

We are a large family of 4 kids and two parents. We are looking for a nice hotel in downtown chicago during the week at the end of march. What are some nice hotels for the family? secondly, what are some attractions one would see with the family? Lastly, what are suggestions on restaurants.My children are well behaved.

Illinois City...
Level Contributor
5,650 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: chicago with the family

<<We are a large family of 4 kids and two parents. We are looking for a nice hotel in downtown chicago during the week at the end of march. What are some nice hotels for the family? secondly, what are some attractions one would see with the family? Lastly, what are suggestions on restaurants.My children are well behaved.>>

What are the exact dates of travel and hotel budget? I'd be happy to do some research and make some suggestions. The only problem is your party might require 2 rooms, as most downtown Chicago hotels have a max of 4.

milwaukee,wisconsin
Level Contributor
152 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: chicago with the family

We plan on visiting for three days from MARCH 20-23.

chicago, il
Level Contributor
196 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: chicago with the family

Hi Soccerdude:

I am not sure about availability, but check the Embassy Suites Lakefront. You can get a 2 room suite that has 2 double beds and 1 sofabed. I believe the occupancy is 6. It is in a nice area and is also a short walking distance to many sites, including Millenium Park and the Art Institute. As far as restaurants, you mentioned your kids are well-behaved, but are you looking for more casual or formal types of places? As far as casual dining, some of the restaurants my kids love are Gino's East (deepdish pizza), Ed Debevics, and ESPN Zone.

Kelly

4. Re: chicago with the family

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 17 August 2009, 04:16