We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Same day ticket drawing for Wicked?

Indianapolis...
Level Contributor
606 posts
68 reviews
Save Topic
Same day ticket drawing for Wicked?

I was thinking of trying to get tickets on a Thursday or Friday. How crowded are these drawings? Is there a fairly good chance of having our names drawn?

I would think it would be less crowded on a Thurday than a Friday?

Thanks

Illinois City...
Level Contributor
5,650 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Same day ticket drawing for Wicked?

These drawings take place Tues-Thurs. There's a fair amount of people in the drawings; family members had to go 3 days before getting drawn. You may have better luck, though. You do need ID.

Indianapolis...
Level Contributor
606 posts
68 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Same day ticket drawing for Wicked?

Here's what the Broadway in Chicago website says about the ticket drawings:

WICKED announces a day-of-performance drawing for seats in the front two rows at $25 each. The drawing will take place Tuesdays through Fridays at the Ford Center for the Performing Arts, Oriental Theatre box office and Saturdays & Sundays at the Borders Books and Music, located adjacent to the theater at 150 N. State St.

I guess I can go on Thursday and if we don't get tickets ask if they do the drawing Friday and try again.

Thanks!

3. Re: Same day ticket drawing for Wicked?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 28 August 2009, 23:16