We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Chicago food Planet walking tour

Which Chicago hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Vadnais Heights...
Level Contributor
136 posts
4 reviews
Save Topic
Chicago food Planet walking tour

I've been reserching a bit and the Chicago Food Planet walking tour sounds like a lot of fun...has anybody out there down this one? From their discription it seems to cover the history, architecture and good food to try! Any recommendations for it???

Chicago
Level Contributor
226 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Chicago food Planet walking tour

I haven't been on this tour myself, but since no one has responded, I'll post what I've heard about it.

If you are from out of town and not familiar with the city, it's a good trip. If you are a Chicago native, you probably won't get much out of it. Since you're coming from Minnesota, I'd imagine you'll find the tour fun, informative and a great way to see some of the city you probably wouldn't on your own.

I personally always enjoy getting to hear about a cities history when I'm traveling, so this would be a good way to hear some of Chicagos.

If you go for it, be sure to post a review.

2. Re: Chicago food Planet walking tour

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 29 September 2009, 20:16