We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

For dvdmovie1 & others specializing in Chicago Hotel info!

Which Chicago hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Stuck in North Texas
Level Contributor
729 posts
37 reviews
Save Topic
For dvdmovie1 & others specializing in Chicago Hotel info!

I have found Affinia on hotel.com for 50% off for our dates in September. ($127 and $135) That's for a King - not a suite and it's non-refundable.

That's a good bit less than what we have the Whitewater booked for. Is it still a good location? I'd appreciate your opinions.

Stuck in North Texas
Level Contributor
729 posts
37 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: For dvdmovie1 & others specializing in Chicago Hotel info!

Slippery fingers tonight. Of course, I meant the WHITEHALL!

Illinois City...
Level Contributor
5,650 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: For dvdmovie1 & others specializing in Chicago Hotel info!

I would book that right away! I'd definitely recommend the Affinia over the Whitehall, especially for much less price-wise.

Roll Tide
Level Contributor
491 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: For dvdmovie1 & others specializing in Chicago Hotel info!

Second what DVD has said. You rarely see this property for that low and it has just completed a huge renovation project. Also has a nifty rooftop lounge. Location is great: blocks off the Magnificent Mile and close to the Red Line.

Stuck in North Texas
Level Contributor
729 posts
37 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: For dvdmovie1 & others specializing in Chicago Hotel info!

Thanks so much for the quick replies. I did reserve it. Now I can spend my time getting our itinerary figured out. I'll be back with questions and requests for suggestions next.

How did we ever used to plan trips without TripAdvisor!

5. Re: For dvdmovie1 & others specializing in Chicago Hotel info!

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 02 October 2009, 22:17