We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Howl at Moon

Which Chicago hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
FLORIDA1
Level Contributor
882 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
Howl at Moon

Thinking of visiting Howl at the Moon Saloon but need a "Plan B" if the line going for miles down the block. Is it true that takes a million years to enter Howl at Moon? Any suggestions for similar entertainment near Hilton at 200 S. Michigan? Thanks!

Illinois
Destination Expert
for Chicago, Illinois
Level Contributor
46,534 posts
67 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Howl at Moon

Howl at the Moon is in the River North area. Assuming you're referring to the Chicago Hilton, it's at 720 S. Michigan Ave. They're about a mile and a half apart. If you require dueling pianos, that's your only option downtown.

A nearby piano bar near Howl - www.redheadpianobar.com

FLORIDA1
Level Contributor
882 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Howl at Moon

Oops I meant 720. Thanks for the idea for Plan B. Has anyone passed by Howl at the Moon recently and noticed if line is going down the block?

Illinois
Destination Expert
for Chicago, Illinois
Level Contributor
46,534 posts
67 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Howl at Moon

www.yelp.com/biz/howl-at-the-moon-chicago

Chicago
Level Contributor
1,415 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Howl at Moon

My daughter was there last Friday night at around 8 and had to wait for 20 minutes or so. With a large crowd it is a really good time. All those rowdy brides to be and their friends.

S

Madison/Chicago
Level Contributor
193 posts
1 review
Save Reply
5. Re: Howl at Moon

Not downtown, but Sluggers in Wrigleyville has dueling pianos on Friday and Saturday night. I like that venue better, not as many crazy bridal parties and cheaper drinks.

FLORIDA1
Level Contributor
882 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Howl at Moon

Thanks, everyone. I have to say the reviews on yelp scared me a little. Did not know that about Sluggers!

FLORIDA1
Level Contributor
882 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Howl at Moon

Oh, I forgot to add, has anyone listened to the 2 singers at Kitty O'Sheas at Hilton on Michigan? Any other good night-life a hop, skip, and jump from there? Thanks!

8. Re: Howl at Moon

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 29 March 2010, 05:18