We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Help me remember name of where I was.......

Level Contributor
1,442 posts
149 reviews
Save Topic
Help me remember name of where I was.......

We visited Chicago last year and spent some time in Grant Park. I know we saw the Cloud Gate and Crown Fountain sculptures/displays.

We also saw a grouping of large scale white sculptures, which were near the Art Museum (I think). If my recollection is correct, these were designed with various angles to allow different views of the city and skyline.

What is the name of where we were? I'm attempting to label some of my photos and want to make sure I have the correct name.

Chicago, Illinois
Level Contributor
936 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Help me remember name of where I was.......

I think you are talking about the temporary pavillions built for the burnham centenial. they were in millennium park, they have been disassembled.

bustler.net/index.php/…

Level Contributor
1,442 posts
149 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Help me remember name of where I was.......

That's exactly where I was!!!

Thanks for filling in this gap of my Chicago vacation.

3. Re: Help me remember name of where I was.......

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 03 November 2010, 05:34