We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

parking for Millenium Park Fairmont Hotel

Ferndale, Michigan
Level Contributor
5 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
parking for Millenium Park Fairmont Hotel

Just wondering if there are any safe parking garages near the Fairmont Hotel in Millenium Park. I hate the thought of paying $51 a day for the two days I am staying there, and wondered if there are any affordable alternatives? Thanks!

Skydeck Chicago Admission
580 reviews
from US$24.00*
Big Bus Chicago Hop-On Hop-Off Tour
105 reviews
from US$36.00*
Special Offer
Chicago Food Tour: Chicago-Style...
59 reviews
from US$53.10*
US$59.00
Chicago, IL
Destination Expert
for Chicago
Level Contributor
2,408 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: parking for Millenium Park Fairmont Hotel

The Millennium Park garage is within a 2-block walk and $24 for 24 hours. Check www.millenniumgarages.com for info. Enter the garage on Columbus Drive.

Michigan
Destination Expert
for South Haven, Saugatuck
Level Contributor
6,308 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: parking for Millenium Park Fairmont Hotel

Yep the Fairmont will be on the west side of Columbus and they have an entrance on that level (lower level) Take the escalator up a level to the lobby. You can head south then on Columbus and look for the garage entrance soon after coming out from under the upper level. It'll be on the right, and stay right when you enter the garage as that will also save steps.

I thought it was a bit more than $24 now, like $28, but not sure.

I checked the website and as Citylights said they show $24, but I swear it was higher,

Edited: 13 July 2011, 22:11
Illinois
Destination Expert
for Chicago, Illinois
Level Contributor
51,215 posts
68 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: parking for Millenium Park Fairmont Hotel

$14 - Early Bird: Monday - Friday (In between 5 - 9:00 a.m. out by 7:00 p.m. with a minimum stay of 6 hours)

$14 - 0 to 60 min.

$22 - 60 to 80 min.

$24 - 80 to 100 min.

$27 - 100 min. to 8 hrs.

$29 - 8 hrs. to 24 hrs.

$370 - Monthly: Reserved

$289 - Monthly: Non-Reserved

$25 - Special Event Rate*

millenniumgarages.com/garages/grant-park-nor…

4. Re: parking for Millenium Park Fairmont Hotel

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 05 October 2012, 09:16