We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

How to get to Wrigley Field?

Which Chicago hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Englewood, Ohio
Level Contributor
1,732 posts
78 reviews
Save Topic
How to get to Wrigley Field?

What is the best way to get to Wrigley Field for a Cubs game? We have tickets for a game in August, but have never been to Wrigley. Will be coming in from Schamburg area. Should we drive and park, if so, where? Or, take public transportation? Appreciate detailed information, thanks!

pgo
Chicago
Destination Expert
for Chicago
Level Contributor
7,154 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: How to get to Wrigley Field?

tripadvisor.com/ShowTopic-g35805-i32-k387224…

Clinton, Iowa
3 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: How to get to Wrigley Field?

i took the metra to the loop then jumped on the redline. it lets you off at addison, 1/2 block from wrigley. no hassles but the red line does get packed before and after the game

Swartz Creek
Level Contributor
1,395 posts
28 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: How to get to Wrigley Field?

mlb.mlb.com/chc/ballpark/transportation.jsp

From the Cubs website.

Elk Grove Village...
Level Contributor
1,235 posts
67 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: How to get to Wrigley Field?

Is it a day game or night game? Weekday or weekend? My wife and I live in Schaumburg, and we typically drive to games, but how we go, where we park, etc., varies greatly based on when the game is.

Englewood, Ohio
Level Contributor
1,732 posts
78 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: How to get to Wrigley Field?

It's a day game, on a Sunday in August against the Reds. The Pace bus seems like a good option. Looking at all options. Thanks.

Elk Grove Village...
Level Contributor
1,235 posts
67 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: How to get to Wrigley Field?

On a Sunday, I would probably drive and use the Remote Parking Lot at DeVry. It will be faster and cheaper than the Pace Bus. The Pace Bus is $4 per person, while the Remote Lot is $6 for the entire car. It also has the advantage of allowing you to control when you head home.

To get there from Schaumburg, take I-90 towards Chicago. Exit at Addison and turn left (east). Turn right (south) on Rockwell, which is the first light after you cross the Chicago River. It's clearly marked. The Remote Lot is about the equivalent of about a block down on the left.

Enjoy the game.

Englewood, Ohio
Level Contributor
1,732 posts
78 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: How to get to Wrigley Field?

Where exactly is this lot at Devry located? I've gone to a goole map and there seems to maybe be a few parking options, which is the actual parking location? Thanks!

Elk Grove Village...
Level Contributor
1,235 posts
67 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: How to get to Wrigley Field?

The Cubs lot at DeVry is on Rockwell just south of Addison. It is clearly marked, and you will see CTA busses lined up along Rockwell to shuttle people to Wrigley. I have Google Maps open, and the parking lot is just north of the tan colored area representing the school. If you switch over from maps view to satellite view, it is the parking lot between DeVry and Lane Tech school. If you have any other questions, let me know.

Illinois
Destination Expert
for Chicago, Illinois
Level Contributor
44,850 posts
67 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: How to get to Wrigley Field?

DeVry map here - mlb.mlb.com/chc/ballpark/transportation.jsp

10. Re: How to get to Wrigley Field?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 09 October 2012, 04:18