We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Bachelorette Party in August - Places for dancing?

Macomb, Michigan
7 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Bachelorette Party in August - Places for dancing?

My friends bachelorette party is in a few weeks. I have our dinner reservations made, but I am stuck finding a bar/club or two for after dinner on Saturday night. We are staying at the Hyatt Regency. We are in our late 20s and love dancing to Top 40 music (not really fans of electronic...). Any suggestions for nightlife that will suit us?

Illinois
Destination Expert
for Chicago, Illinois
Level Contributor
52,940 posts
68 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Bachelorette Party in August - Places for dancing?

Cruise through - http://chicago.metromix.com/ - for ideas.

Chicago, Illinois
Level Contributor
19 posts
39 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Bachelorette Party in August - Places for dancing?

LaSalle Power Company is bachelorette central... Not my favorite place in the world, but it should have exactly what you're looking for.

Oxford, United...
Destination Expert
for St. Barthelemy
Level Contributor
1,585 posts
564 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Bachelorette Party in August - Places for dancing?

You should take a look at Howl At the Moon - seems to be a very popular venue for hen parties, and the concierge at the Hyatt should be able to arrange free tickets ( to avoid the queues and $10 entry fee )

Mentioned in this post
Howl at the Moon
Howl at the Moon
490 Reviews
Chicago, IL
Chicago, Illinois
Level Contributor
51 posts
68 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Bachelorette Party in August - Places for dancing?

Here's my favorite, fun spot: Nacional 27 (Orleans and Erie). Great people-watching. You can see some people who really know what they're doing (slsa, merengue) and just loads of people of all ages (and lots of girls dancing with each other, having a great time). If you plan on dining (the food is great), you have to make a dinner reservation around 9 because the music doesn't start til 10). You won't be disappointed!!

Mentioned in this post
Erie
Erie
Pennsylvania
5. Re: Bachelorette Party in August - Places for dancing?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 08 October 2012, 02:17