We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

warren dunes

Which Chicago hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
chicago
Level Contributor
8,209 posts
24 reviews
Save Topic
warren dunes

Any good lunch spots near the dunes? I also posted in Michigan forum but there isn't one for sawyer, mi

Chicago, Illinois
Level Contributor
1,389 posts
133 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: warren dunes

St. Joseph is about 19 miles north of Sawyer. I just had lunch yesterday at Schus and it was wonderful. There is also a Tosi's grill (spin off of the famous Tosi's which is a bit further north). Clementines in St. Joseph is also good. My friend recommended Bistro on the Boulevard.

Illinois
Destination Expert
for Chicago, Illinois
Level Contributor
44,794 posts
67 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: warren dunes

Mikey's Drive In

9303 Gast Rd.

Bridgman, MI 49106

(269) 465-6933

http://stop50woodfiredpizzeria.com/

Edited: 09 August 2011, 22:56
chicago, il
Level Contributor
169 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: warren dunes

Look at New Buffalo too. That is about 10 miles south of the dunes. There is Redemax for burgers, been there forever.

Illinois
Level Contributor
1,602 posts
84 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: warren dunes

Tabor Hill Winery and Restaurant is about ten miles from Warren Dunes. We stopped there the last time we were in the area, but couldn't get a table on a Saturday night without reservations. The location is lovely.

taborhill.com/htdocs/html/tabor_hill_restaur…

5. Re: warren dunes

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 07 October 2012, 14:16