We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

June 2012 Stay

Wallingford...
Level Contributor
159 posts
84 reviews
Save Topic
June 2012 Stay

Hi all!

My husband and I will be coming to Chicago for our very first trip. We booked a tour with the Red Sox to come out to see them play The Cubs at Wrigley for a 3 game series. We extended the trip a little bit so we could explore the city a bit.

We are staying at the Conrad Chicago (group is staying next door at the Marriott Chicago Magnificent Mile Downtown) We come in on Thursday the 14th into O'Hare. We get in early AM (8:15) and we will head to the hotel to drop off our luggage as we know no room will ever be available that early in the AM. We then will have the whole day to explore.

So first: what should not be missed while we are in the Magnificent Mile area? What are great places to eat that should not be missed? (my husband is not a seafood eater please keep in mind) We do like beer and bar food, but will save that until we are around Wrigleyville!

Then Friday & Saturday we are in the Wrigleyville Area for the ball games and private tour of Wrigley with our tour group. Friday's game we have a private party at Murphy's Bleachers for the game. It's a day game so where should be go in Wrigleyville to eat/drink before and after the game? Same deal for Saturday, just a later game.

Any help you all could offer I would appreciate it!!!!

Thank you so much

11. Re: June 2012 Stay

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 06 April 2013, 10:25