We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

maps of chicago

Jackson, MI
Level Contributor
7 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
maps of chicago

My husband and I will be traveling to chicago this weekend and I was wondering if anyone knew of any web sites that we could create a custom map. I am really only interested at the moment of a map from Union Station to the Chicago Marriott Downtown Mag Mile. Any or sites will be appreciated.

Best Seller
Chicago Architecture River Cruise
2,424 reviews
from US$43.68*
Best Seller
Chicago Crime and Mob Bus Tour
392 reviews
from US$37.95*
Best Seller
Skydeck Chicago Admission
578 reviews
from US$24.00*
Chicago Explorer Pass
164 reviews
from US$75.00*
Clearwater, Florida
Level Contributor
7,553 posts
83 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: maps of chicago

www.mapquest.com

Chico, CA
Level Contributor
318 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: maps of chicago

If you are planning to go by bus you can catch the 151 at Union Station and get within a block of the hotel. I'll be taking it to the Hyatt Regency on Tueday. Further details at: www.transitchicago.com/maps/tripplanner.html

Level Contributor
790 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: maps of chicago

In addition to the Transit Chicago maps posted above, you can get good street maps at maps.google.com

Swartz Creek
Level Contributor
1,395 posts
28 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: maps of chicago

... or.... www.yahoo.com select Maps... you can put in just the city, or an address, or an intersection... or TO and FROM.... or go to the local bookstore and you will find they have lots of books in the Travel section about visiting chicago, with maps.