We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Chicago steakhouse

Which Chicago hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Cincinnati, Ohio
Level Contributor
51 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Chicago steakhouse

So My wife and I are going for a 2 night stay in Chicago. We are staying in the Gold coast area.

I have been on this diet since April and lost like 50+ pounds. One of the things I have not ate is a big jucy delicious steak.

This will change for one night (my mouth is totally drolling now ha ha).

So what better place then Chicago to eat this mouthwatering delicious jucy big steak!!!!

So please alot rides on this any sugestions?? I am sure there are alot to choose from but usually the consensus of everyone is a good thing. Thanks so much

Dave

Denver, Colorado
Level Contributor
410 posts
199 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Chicago steakhouse

You will get the best consensus by looking at the restaurant section of TA. You can limit the search to just steakhouses and then still have a long list to pick from:

I think this link will start you off: tripadvisor.com/Restaurants-g35805-Chicago_I…

Illinois
Destination Expert
for Chicago, Illinois
Level Contributor
46,033 posts
67 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Chicago steakhouse

Please type Steakhouse in the search box above. You'll find dozens of posts on the subject.

Tucson, Arizona
Destination Expert
for Dusseldorf
Level Contributor
3,149 posts
609 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Chicago steakhouse

Saloon or Gibsons. Saloon quiet with good service. Gibsons loud with good service. For a good steak on the river try Chicago Cut. Good steaks with a great view.

ZB

Chicago
Level Contributor
7,707 posts
64 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Chicago steakhouse

The above suggestions are good but if you like old time chicago steakhouses, consider Gene and Georgetti's or Erie Cafe. One thing about the Erie Cafe is they have a nice outdoor patio that over looks the Chicago River and there is even a small riverwalk where you can walk after dinner.

Chicago, Illinois
Destination Expert
for Train Travel
Level Contributor
15,290 posts
110 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Chicago steakhouse

Chicago is full of steakhouses. The topic has been covered before so you can use the search engine or use the restaurant suggestions on the forum menu and filter by area and "steakhouse".

San Diego...
Level Contributor
1,080 posts
106 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Chicago steakhouse

I can tell you this having been on a major diet in the past a big steak is not what your body wants at the end of the diet and except for my diet time and now I eat it all in portions. But I will bet your tummy is not going to be happy if you wolf a Chicago Cut. ENJOY AND BRING THE TUMS!

Chicago Suburbs
Level Contributor
3,749 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Chicago steakhouse

chicagomag.com/Chicago-Magazine/…

chicagomag.com/Chicago-Magazine/…

8. Re: Chicago steakhouse

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 18 June 2013, 05:40