We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

CAF Boat Tour Tkts For This Saturday

Which Chicago hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Boca Raton, Florida
Level Contributor
710 posts
65 reviews
Save Topic
CAF Boat Tour Tkts For This Saturday

Would really like to take their 11 am boat tour on Saturday. We're scheduled to arrive midday Friday. Our hotel The Blackstone isn't far from their location on Michigan Ave. Should we wait and buy tickets on Friday to save the service fee or is there be a good chance that the tour will be sold out by Friday afternoon? Thanks.

Illinois
Destination Expert
for Chicago, Illinois
Level Contributor
44,780 posts
67 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: CAF Boat Tour Tkts For This Saturday

If you're not flexible with your tour time - purchase ahead of time. Weekends are peak tour times. This weekend should have good weather.

Detroit, Michigan
Level Contributor
2,233 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: CAF Boat Tour Tkts For This Saturday

Yes, I booked for early in the week and there were slim pickings. I booked right away.

chicago
Level Contributor
8,208 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: CAF Boat Tour Tkts For This Saturday

Book now

Chicago, Illinois
Destination Expert
for Train Travel
Level Contributor
14,946 posts
109 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: CAF Boat Tour Tkts For This Saturday

This weekend is the Air and Water Show along the lakefront. Downtown will be full of people. Book in advance.

Boca Raton, Florida
Level Contributor
710 posts
65 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: CAF Boat Tour Tkts For This Saturday

I booked last night. I hated to pay the $6+ service fee per ticket but at least I don't have to worry now. The CAF boat tour is at the top of our must-do list. Thanks.

6. Re: CAF Boat Tour Tkts For This Saturday

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 21 August 2013, 00:17