We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Looking for Thai Restaurant

Detroit, MI
1 post
Save Topic
Looking for Thai Restaurant

The last time I was in Chicago I ate at this fun Thai restaurant, but can't remember what the name was, or where exactly it was, I think Lincoln Park. It was a byob, and the tables in the back were set in the floor, so you could sit on pillows around it. It was pretty small inside and inexpensive. I am planning a getaway, and would love to eat there again. Thanks

St. Louis,MO
Level Contributor
1,394 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Looking for Thai Restaurant

I am not familiar with the Thai place you are asking about. However, as a very frequent visitor the Chicago, I make it a point to eat at Vong's Thai Kitchen. It is in the River North Neighborhood and is consistently wonderful. Everything is fresh, including their curries which they make every morning. They have a large of variety of mixed drinks and martinis which are not only inexpensive, but they use premium vodkas which are numerous and you get to choose which brand. A trip to Chicago is not complete until I have had a meal there!

Swartz Creek
Level Contributor
1,395 posts
28 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Looking for Thai Restaurant

www.metromix.com

you can try this website for thai restaurants. There is a link for Restaurants and you can search by cuisine. Might find something familiar.