We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

watertower place parking

Destination Expert
for South Haven
Level Contributor
828 posts
251 reviews
Save Topic
watertower place parking

I was hocked when I cked the parking rates at the grant park garage--they've really gone up--my usual spot at Sterling garage is too far for the little legs I'm traveling with to the AGD store on Sunday & I HAVE to drive unfortunately.

Anyone have good w/e experience cost wise in that neck of the woods?

Chicago Architecture River Cruise
2,425 reviews
from US$43.68*
Chicago Crime and Mob Bus Tour
392 reviews
from US$37.95*
Skydeck Chicago Admission
578 reviews
from US$24.00*
Chicago Explorer Pass
165 reviews
from US$75.00*
Illinois
Destination Expert
for Chicago, Illinois
Level Contributor
50,378 posts
68 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: watertower place parking

www.spothero.com

Illinois
Destination Expert
for Chicago
Level Contributor
1,285 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: watertower place parking

I don't see how you are going to save yourself much walking by parking at Grant Park rather than the Sterling. I think that it is actually farther away. I would just suck it up and park at Water Tower Place. http://www.shopwatertower.com/visit

Chicago
Level Contributor
8,171 posts
76 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: watertower place parking

I park at the meters on east lake shore drive or the Bloomingdales building.

Chicago, Illinois
Destination Expert
for Train Travel
Level Contributor
16,479 posts
116 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: watertower place parking

The parking rates have gone up throughout the city. Grin and bear it.

pgo
Chicago
Destination Expert
for Chicago
Level Contributor
7,226 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: watertower place parking

900 N. Michigan has a $13 parking deal if you spend over $10 and under 3 hours.... You can also sign up for their e-mails and get some deals that way. See www.shop900.com/visitors/parking_directions/

chicago
Level Contributor
23 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: watertower place parking

You may also want to check out the condo buildings behind Water Tower. Many of them offer parking specials to the public, some as low as $12.00.

Destination Expert
for South Haven
Level Contributor
828 posts
251 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: watertower place parking

turned out the hancock parking was great AND fun for the kids--and same price as the grant park lots!!

8. Re: watertower place parking

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum posting guidelines with prohibiting self-promotional advertising or solicitation.

We ask all of our members to keep their forum messages free of self-promoting advertisements or solicitation of any kind - members affiliated with any tourism-related business should not include commercial contact information or URLs in their forum messages.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 01 August 2013, 15:58
Chicago, Illinois
Destination Expert
for Train Travel
Level Contributor
16,479 posts
116 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: watertower place parking

Uh, Randy, frizzel was asking about last December 2012. Are you promoting park wiz for some reason? You've made this point twice today on 5 and 7 month old posts. And the four only posts you've made are for this company.

10. Re: watertower place parking

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum posting guidelines with prohibiting self-promotional advertising or solicitation.

We ask all of our members to keep their forum messages free of self-promoting advertisements or solicitation of any kind - members affiliated with any tourism-related business should not include commercial contact information or URLs in their forum messages.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 01 August 2013, 15:58