We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Chicago Cubs Tickets

Saint Joseph...
4 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Chicago Cubs Tickets

So I found a coupon code to use to purchase Cubs tickets in April/May and want to find out if its ok to use. You use the word COLLEGE and it gives you half off bleacher tickets. I'm no longer in college, 4 years out and am trying to find out if they will ask for a college ID when we get there. Has anybody non-college used this? Thanks!

Chicago, Illinois
Level Contributor
31 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Chicago Cubs Tickets

Have no idea, but give it a whirl...

Cincinnati, Ohio
Level Contributor
365 posts
266 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Chicago Cubs Tickets

I emailed to Wrigley to ask if you had to show a Girl Scout ID to use the Girl Scout discount code and the answer was no. I'm assuming that it is the same for the college code.

Mentioned in this post
Wrigley Hostel
Wrigley Hostel
171 Reviews
Chicago, IL
Chicago, Illinois
Destination Expert
for Train Travel
Level Contributor
17,218 posts
119 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Chicago Cubs Tickets

ID required. Otherwise my grandpa, who went to college in 1930, could get a better discount than senior citizen. You, and he, are not college students anymore. You're all grown up now

Chicago, Illinois
Level Contributor
16,755 posts
117 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Chicago Cubs Tickets

I agree, it'll probably work, but you're in your mid 20's. Time to stop using the college discount.

5. Re: Chicago Cubs Tickets

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 07 July 2013, 16:35
6. Re: Chicago Cubs Tickets

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 09 July 2014, 05:16