We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Naperville area Metra station parking

Which Chicago hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Naperville, Illinois
1 post
Save Topic
Naperville area Metra station parking

Moving to the area soon. I need first hand knowledge or experience of parking at the Metra stations in Naperville, Aurora, or Lisle. I will be parking Friday afternoon and returning Sunday evening almost every weekend. Is parking available in this time frame? What is the cost? Any information would be appreciated before I have to pick a place to live.

Chicago Suburbs
Level Contributor
3,677 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Naperville area Metra station parking

Metrarail.com has parking contact information for each station.

Illinois
Level Contributor
1,620 posts
87 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Naperville area Metra station parking

I don't live in these towns, and so do not have firsthand knowledge. In my town, you would need to notify the police so that they would not ticket your car. Here's some info:

www.naperville.il.us/downtownparking.aspx

www.villageoflisle.org/home/index.asp…

Chicago, IL
Destination Expert
for Chicago
Level Contributor
1,025 posts
133 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Naperville area Metra station parking

Free overnight or weekend parking is allowed in Naperville:

www.naperville.il.us/overnighttrain.aspx

I think the same is true in Lisle. There may be some exceptions for special events.

4. Re: Naperville area Metra station parking

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 23 April 2014, 05:16