We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Book of Mormon seatting

colonia
Level Contributor
33 posts
Save Topic
Book of Mormon seatting

Trying to see the show without going overboard on price.

How are the seats at BALC-L Row C seats 1,3,5,7

pgo
Chicago
Destination Expert
for Chicago
Level Contributor
7,331 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Book of Mormon seatting

Tucked into the corner.

colonia
Level Contributor
33 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Book of Mormon seatting

Is it a decent view of the whole stage ?

Chicago, Illinois
Destination Expert
for Train Travel
Level Contributor
17,202 posts
119 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Book of Mormon seatting

On the aisle, third row from the front, left side. The balcony is high up but the seats are not bad. Hardly "tucked in the corner". You will be at the level of the top of the proscenium but there are worse seats. Besides, with a sold out show getting ready to leave, you have to take what's available.

Edited: 22 June 2013, 00:40
Parsonsfield
Level Contributor
208 posts
110 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Book of Mormon seatting

I have seats on the fourth of July - This review and seating chart helped me pick my seats

…tickpick.com/bank-of-america-seating-chart/

pgo
Chicago
Destination Expert
for Chicago
Level Contributor
7,331 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Book of Mormon seatting

Great site!

Letsgogolfing, I retract my earlier criticism; I was numbering the seats incorrectly. Those are not bad seats, though the viewing angle is steep. You can see the whole stage, but things like dance steps are hard to pick out.

Chicago, IL USA
Level Contributor
342 posts
73 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Book of Mormon seatting

The sightlines are ok in the balcony but the sound there is fantastic. You will hear every word. And for the price you can't beat it. With this show, hearing the words is very important. Enjoy the show!

Edited: 22 June 2013, 06:17
Chicago, Illinois
Level Contributor
805 posts
187 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Book of Mormon seatting

I had really similar seats (row B on the right side though) the second time I saw it. They were good and reasonably priced.

The first time I saw it, we paid twice as much to sit on the lower level but couldn't see or hear as well.

It's a great show!

Chicago
Level Contributor
3,124 posts
67 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Book of Mormon seatting

I just sat in BALC-RC row G and enjoyed my experience. Had to lean forward a time or two to see what was happening at the very edge of the stage (mostly footwork), but could hear everything perfectly, and see everything else as well.

Level Contributor
3,096 posts
41 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Book of Mormon seatting

Thanks for this post. It really helped showed the best seats and what not to buy.

10. Re: Book of Mormon seatting

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 30 June 2014, 05:16