We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

How much for a cab to O'Hare from an airport hotel?

Vienna
Level Contributor
283 posts
484 reviews
Save Topic
How much for a cab to O'Hare from an airport hotel?

Hi

Consider staying the night before our flight in one of the airport hotels in Rosemont. Estimated cost for a ride to O'Hare? Are cabs usually available promptly? Sorry about this questions, I've never taken a cab to the airport so far. Just gathering information. I now some offer free shuttle services, but some of the shuttle services get very bad reviews. I can't afford to miss the flight. I need to now my options before deciding to stay at an airport hotel.

pgo
Chicago
Destination Expert
for Chicago
Level Contributor
7,206 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: How much for a cab to O'Hare from an airport hotel?

If you stay at one of the better hotels, it will have its own dedicated shuttle. You won't use one of the shuttle services (although you should check this out with the hotel since it is so important to you.

A cab should be under $10.

The other option is to stay somewhere along the Blue Line train such as the Renaissance Suites or the Hyatt (and others) on River Road. You can then take the train, which runs every 8-15 minutes around the clock. However, the hotel's shuttle will be more convenient, door-to-door service.

Chicago, Illinois
Level Contributor
14,778 posts
117 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: How much for a cab to O'Hare from an airport hotel?

The shuttle services with bad reviews are not the same as the dedicated hotel shuttles. The dedicated hotel shuttles are very good. They go straight to and from the airport with no other stops. If you stay in a Rosemont hotel that is the best way to the airport.

3. Re: How much for a cab to O'Hare from an airport hotel?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 15 December 2014, 05:19