We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

EL Transfer

Lansdowne, Virginia
Level Contributor
3 posts
9 reviews
Save Topic
EL Transfer

Traveling on blue line from O'hare to Clark/Lake, but with bags and little one in tow, prefer to get as close to hotel as possible so was thinking of catching any other color at Clark/Lake onto State/Lake and then walking to hotel. If I do this, how do I get from blue line platform to platform that takes me on to State/Lake. Very familiar with DC Metro so I am comfortable transferring, but prefer to have a general idea of what I have to do before I do it. Thanks in advance.

Chicago, Illinois
Destination Expert
for Train Travel
Level Contributor
15,983 posts
115 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: EL Transfer

What hotel? We can't give you correct info without knowing which hotel you're going to.

Lansdowne, Virginia
Level Contributor
3 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: EL Transfer

Langham

Chicago
Level Contributor
7,998 posts
68 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: EL Transfer

walk or cab from clark/lake. It's very close.

pgo
Chicago
Destination Expert
for Chicago
Level Contributor
7,206 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: EL Transfer

The transfer at Clark/Lake is from subway to elevated tracks. It's not worth the trouble. A cab to the Langham is five minutes ride.

Lansdowne, Virginia
Level Contributor
3 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: EL Transfer

After posting, I saw that Clark/Lake was a tri-level stop so I agree completely. Thanks.

6. Re: EL Transfer

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 07 July 2015, 06:17