We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Fried Green Tomatoes Catering

Which Galena hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Chicago
5 posts
Save Topic
Fried Green Tomatoes Catering

My fiancee and I are going to get married in Galena and currently have contracted with Fried Green Tomatoes to do the catering for us. I, however, am a little bit concerned with our selection as I have read many mixed reviews about the restaurant and in addition do not have an extremely large amount of confidence in their catering manager. Has anyone every used their catering business before? How was your experience? If you haven't used their catering, can you recommend their restaurant for service, food, etc.?

Galena, IL.
Level Contributor
150 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Fried Green Tomatoes Catering

Fried Green Tomatoes is the most requested restaurant in Galena. I own a Bed and Breakfast and use their catering services quite often and send my guests there on a regular basis.

Their quality of food and service is excellent and their management and chef's are highly professional.

If you are using them for your catering you will not have a problem at all.

On the same note, I would like to mention that Galena also has some other very high quality restaurants that I have also used for personal use, guest use and catering.

I hope this has been of some help

Carmine Farruggia

Cloran Mansion Bed and Breakfast

2. Re: Fried Green Tomatoes Catering

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 10 September 2009, 02:16