We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Casual Dining

Chicago, Illinois
Level Contributor
9 posts
4 reviews
Save Topic
Casual Dining

Hello,

I am looking for casual dining options for lunch and dinner. We are spending the day but not the evening so we won't have a room to change in. I was hoping to find somewhere decent that jeans and casual wear would work ok.

Fritz and Frites
££ - £££, French, German, European
Otto's Place
££ - £££, American
Goldmoor Dining
££££, American
chicago
Level Contributor
8,826 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Casual Dining

100's of options

Where? Price range? Type of food?

Illinois
Level Contributor
1,171 posts
30 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Casual Dining

Pretty much everywhere is casual in Galena. We like Fritz and Frites. Most of the "must go" restaurants are overrated. I would make reservations for dinner.

Mentioned in this post
Galena
Galena
Illinois
Fritz and Frites
Fritz and Frites
602 Reviews
Galena, IL
Chicago, Illinois
Level Contributor
208 posts
86 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Casual Dining

Fritz is casual? I was thinking about dinner there this weekend but it seemed a bit more upscale from the photo's and I was afraid that it was not casual enough for me.

East Moline...
Level Contributor
98 posts
182 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Casual Dining

Try 111 main or Benjamin's. We have always worn jeans to both places and they have great food.

5. Re: Casual Dining

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 28 January 2013, 10:16