We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

March trip

Which Galena hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Cedar Rapids, Ia
Level Contributor
94 posts
Save Topic
March trip

Planning 5 girl trip for March. Is downtown parking an issue on weekends? Is Carrie's the only B&B/hotel in the downtown area that has a 2 bedroom suite? Or should we plan to drive to downtown shopping? Thank you!

East Moline...
Level Contributor
81 posts
120 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: March trip

parking shouldn't be an issue that time if year. Me and my husband go to galena several times a year and March is still there off season. There are several bed and breakfasts that are walking distance to main street. The Desoto is on main street. But I'm not sure if the have 2 room suites.

Cedar Rapids, Ia
Level Contributor
94 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: March trip

Thank you, jaredsgirl!

3. Re: March trip

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12 February 2013, 10:22