We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Port de Soller lighthouses

Silver Spring, MD...
Level Contributor
197 posts
52 reviews
Save Topic
Port de Soller lighthouses

I was in Palma a few days ago in a car and we wanted to see if we could get closer to the two lighthouses right there on the water (the old one and new one, not the one on the hill). Is it possible to drive there, or is it on the naval base and restricted? I thought it was near a maritime museum, but once we got to Port de Soller, we found driving around a lot more difficult than anticipated, so we gave up trying to find it after a while.

Mentioned in this post
Soller
Soller
Majorca, Spain
Horncastle, United...
Level Contributor
936 posts
31 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Port de Soller lighthouses

Not sure if you can drive there but you can walk and to the museum.

If you look at this webcam Western Europe night time you will be able to watch it flashing ;-))

livecam-pro.com/en/majorca-puerto-soller.html

Silver Spring, MD...
Level Contributor
197 posts
52 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Port de Soller lighthouses

Thank you. I guess we should have just parked and walked toward it. Thanks for the web cam. I'll look at it tonight when it's dark in Spain!

Mentioned in this post
Spain
Spain
Europe
Horncastle, United...
Level Contributor
936 posts
31 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Port de Soller lighthouses

No problem! We will be looking at the real lighthouse as we sit in a harbour side restaurant next week!!

BTW Do you know this webcam too? Not live though.

seemallorca.com/image_uploader/webcam//large…

Edited: 29 August 2014, 11:28
4. Re: Port de Soller lighthouses

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 31 August 2015, 05:17
Get answers to your questions about Port de Soller
Recent Conversations