We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Condos/Apts walking distance to CTA

1 post
Save Topic
Condos/Apts walking distance to CTA

We are moving to chicago and want to live in Oak Park. Can anybody let me know the rental condos or apts closer to the CTA station? I want the station at the walking distance

Thanks for ur help!!!!

1 post
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: Condos/Apts walking distance to CTA

I don't know if you are still looking for a condo near the CTA in Oak Park. If you want to purchase a condo, there is a perfect place called Euclid Commons off of Lake St and Euclid Ave. The CTA (green line) is the next street over. I know the website for it is www.focusdevelopment.com and the number is 847.366.1802. So check it out! Good luck!

Level Contributor
1,460 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Condos/Apts walking distance to CTA

try oakparkapartments.com

3. Re: Condos/Apts walking distance to CTA

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 20 August 2009, 21:19
Get answers to your questions about Oak Park