We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hotels

Which Indianapolis hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Elkhart Indiana
2 posts
Save Topic
Hotels

Hello, I am going to the rocket riders car show in June and I wanted to stay at the Clarion hotel but it is booked. COuld you please ehlp me find a hotel near that one? Thank you.

Seattle, Washington
Level Contributor
1,147 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Hotels

Which Clarion were you going to be staying in? And where is the car show?

London, United...
Level Contributor
17,857 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Hotels

Yes, it would help us immensely if we knew what Clarion you wanted and also where this Rocket Riders car show is going to be held in Indy, then we can make suggestions of places to try.

Elkhart Indiana
2 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Hotels

The car show/event will be held at the Clarion Hotel in Indianapolis on June 21-23 2007.Thats all I know.

Thank you!!

Seattle, Washington
Level Contributor
1,147 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Hotels

I think that's the Hot Rod Nationals in Clermont. If that's the case, there are a number of hotels in the area of 71st & I-465 (about 5 miles north of Clermont). There's a Courtyard by Marriott and a Hampton Inn. The Courtyard is the better of the two, and is priced about the same as the Clarion in Clermont.

There is also a Holiday Inn Select on the northwest side of Indy (@ Michigan Road & I-465, about a 15 minute drive from Crawfordsville Rd. and I-465) that has an indoor waterpark - if you're bringing kids, this would be a great place to stay. There are also one or two hotels at 38th & I-465, but their names are escaping me. The 38th & I-465 area has lots of restaurants, as does the 71st & I-465 interchange (and the 86th & I-465 interchange).

The airport hotels are south of the area where you'll be, but there aren't restaurants very close to them (and they just a little bit further away from IRP/Clermont than the 71st St. hotels).

Seattle, Washington
Level Contributor
1,147 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Hotels

There's also a Comfort Inn just up the road (northwest) towards Brownsburg. It isn't the nicest hotel in the world (some Comfort Inn's are quite pleasant, not this one), but it's relatively close - and Brownsburg is a nice town.

Indianapolis...
Level Contributor
826 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: Hotels

At 465 and 38th St on the west side is The Jameson Inn (formerly Signature Inn). At 465 and Rockville Road there are 3 -4 hotels. One is The Wingate. There is also a new one opening soon called The Microtel at Rockville. No other info on that one. I'll check the other hotels at Rockville also

Indianapolis...
Level Contributor
826 posts
Save Reply
7. Re: Hotels

At Rockville Rd is The Comfort Inn, The Sleep Inn, and The Wingate on the east side of $^% and a Best Western on the westside. All 4 are fairly new and nice

8. Re: Hotels

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 30 August 2009, 04:18