We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hotels near Wishward Memorial Hospital

Cincinnati, Ohio
8 posts
Save Topic
Hotels near Wishward Memorial Hospital

My daughter needs to spend the night in Indy for her State Boards that are being given at Wishward Hospital.

Can anyone tell me a hotel that is near there?

Indianapolis...
Level Contributor
1,198 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Hotels near Wishward Memorial Hospital

You can go to www.expedia.com. Select the hotel only option and then in the drop down box for "Search Near" select a U.S. address. Then type in the street address where she needs to go. It will give you a list of hotels sorted by distance from that point.

I hope this helps! Good luck to your daughter!

Indianapolis...
Level Contributor
826 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Hotels near Wishward Memorial Hospital

There is a hotel on the Indiana/University/Purdue University at Indianapolis (IUPUI) campus which is closest to Wishard. The phone number ther is 317-274-2660. The next option would be several that are downtown which is too far away. On a nice morning or afternoon even downtown wouldn't be a bad walk

Seattle, Washington
Level Contributor
1,147 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Hotels near Wishward Memorial Hospital

I believe Indyob is talking about the University Place Hotel & Conference Center. It is RIGHT THERE on the Clarian/Wishard Medical Center Complex. There are no other hotels within walking distance - and this is a very nice hotel.

4. Re: Hotels near Wishward Memorial Hospital

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 09 September 2009, 14:23