We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Fun Place to eat?

Terre Haute
1 post
Save Topic
Fun Place to eat?

Taking my son (13yrs old) and a few cousins around same age to Indy for spring break.

Need a fun place to eat

Indianapolis...
Level Contributor
826 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Fun Place to eat?

Most kids love the food court area at The Circle Centre Mall

noblesville, Indiana
Level Contributor
617 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Fun Place to eat?

There's a Hard Rock Cafe right in downtown Indy. It should appeal to that age group.

Indiana
Level Contributor
171 posts
140 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Fun Place to eat?

Buca di Beppo is sort of fun -you can order everything "family style", so you get several dishes to share. If the kids like Italian, they might like that. If you will be on the northside (around Keystone) or southside (near Greenwood), Joe's Crab Shack is always fun. In the evenings (it may just be on weekends, I'm not sure) the waiters will dance around the restaurant during certain songs, and even invite diners to join them in a conga line. Kids always love that.

Indiana
Level Contributor
37 posts
1 review
Save Reply
4. Re: Fun Place to eat?

Jillian's is downtown and has decent food and an arcade inside i think...plus bowling maybe?

Indiana
Level Contributor
171 posts
140 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Fun Place to eat?

I believe you have to be 21 to get into Jillian's and they check ID's at the door. Not someplace you could take the 13 year olds....

Indiana
Level Contributor
7 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: Fun Place to eat?

You do not have to be 21 to get into Jillians. It's a great place for kids. I've been taking mine there for years.

7. Re: Fun Place to eat?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 23 September 2009, 21:20
Get answers to your questions about Indianapolis