We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Indy Irish Festival

Which Indianapolis hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Denver, Colorado
Level Contributor
79 posts
5 reviews
Save Topic
Indy Irish Festival

The website for the Indy Irish Festival is a bit scarce, so I wondered if those who have attended in the past could shed some light.

I will be coming to town for the Colts game 9/21, staying at the Marriott Downtown. Would the Irish Fest be a good way to waste a couple of hours drinking before the game? Like the idea that it's within walking distance of the hotel/stadium.

Any advice would be appreciated.

Indianapolis, IN
Level Contributor
114 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Indy Irish Festival

KW, Irish Fest is a very popular event so you will probably enjoy yourself. There is food, drinking, music, retail, more drinking, and more drinking. lol.. It will cost to get into Irish Fest but if you're okay with that then I think you'd enjoy it. Yes, it's within walking distance.

Denver, Colorado
Level Contributor
79 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Indy Irish Festival

Perfect. Thanks for the info!

Indianapolis...
Level Contributor
826 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Indy Irish Festival

Where is The Fest?

indianapolis
Destination Expert
for Indianapolis
Level Contributor
462 posts
159 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Indy Irish Festival

Usually the Fest is held in Military Park. I think the cost is $15.00. Friends have gone and said good things about the Irish Fest. It is crowded but that just adds to the fun.

5. Re: Indy Irish Festival

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 02 October 2009, 08:17