We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Do not rent vehicle from Ace

north carolina
Level Contributor
4 posts
10 reviews
Save Topic
Do not rent vehicle from Ace

Be very careful if you decide to rent a car from them because of the seemingly low price. I rented a WRECK from them at the end of June. The vehicle was filthy, stinky and developed a flat tire in less than 50 miles. I had numerous calls into the office to advise them of the problems and ended up having to swap the car at Kokomo after changing the tire myself. To add insult to injury, I just received a bill for a new tire. ACE insists I must have hit a pothole or curb. I did not.

Choose a different car rental service.

Mentioned in this post
Kokomo
Kokomo
Indiana
Indianapolis...
Level Contributor
831 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Do not rent vehicle from Ace

I agree

2. Re: Do not rent vehicle from Ace

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 22 January 2010, 05:17