I am planning a trip to Indy for my husband's birthday at the start of feb. I am looking for a lot of advice, as we have never been to Indy. We will be driving there from southern MI. Anyway, here goes...
1. Hotel. I have researched hotels some. Looking for a place in downtown, close to everything. Looking for an upscale place, but NOT snobby.
2. Looking for great places to eat dinner. We only eat seafood or vegetarian, and love Japanese, Indian, seafood places, etc. Like places that do not require a suit and coat, but have great ambience.
3. We may go to a Basketball game as the Pistons are playing that weekend. What areas are best to sit in the arena? Any good contacts on tickets?
4. What can we do in Indy? We love museums, history, photography, learning about the city we are visiting, etc.
5. Spas. I would like to schedule a couples massage or something at a spa for both of us. Any suggestions are spas in the downtown area that are nice?
Thanks in advance. I get a lot off great advice from Trip Advisor and appreciate any you all can give.Edited: 22 January 2010, 03:43