We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Trip Report Feb 2010

Which Indianapolis hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Herradura, Costa...
Level Contributor
318 posts
122 reviews
Save Topic
Trip Report Feb 2010

Thanks everyone on here for your advice for my weekend Indy trip. I took a lot of it, and enjoyed the places we went to. Below in a link to my trip report and pics. I would cut and paste here, except the links I used would not work in this post. Happy travels!

…blogspot.com/2010/02/kurts-bday-indy-trip-t…

western WA
Level Contributor
8,997 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Trip Report Feb 2010

Nice trip report! You got a lot in on your relatively short trip. I haven't been to the art museum or war memorial yet, other than to drive by. I'll have to go next time.

Indianapolis...
Level Contributor
365 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Trip Report Feb 2010

Thanks for sharing your trip, sounds like you had a good time (sorry about the snow).

noblesville, Indiana
Level Contributor
617 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Trip Report Feb 2010

Thank you for the report. Good to know about the late night Happy Hour at McCormick & Schmicks. I love it when the waiter/waitress helps you out.. That usually means an even better tip from me! Glad you had fun & there were no "near death" experiences (very scary) this year.

SB2

Indianapolis
Level Contributor
320 posts
109 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Trip Report Feb 2010

Lawgirl - Fantastic trip report! Thanks so much for the follow-up. We all love that (as ainwa, mcwill, and Da Bug have already said). Really helps us out and I like to see how things turn out. Come back and see us again (in the summer, please. People are even more relaxed here when the weather's nice!).

Charlotte, NC
Level Contributor
7,321 posts
170 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Trip Report Feb 2010

Wonderful report, I really enjoyed it. So many things in such a short time!

6. Re: Trip Report Feb 2010

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12 August 2010, 05:17