We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Verizon Wireless Music Center??

Oakland County...
Level Contributor
257 posts
264 reviews
Save Topic
Verizon Wireless Music Center??

We're contemplating taking a little road trip down to see a concert at the Verizon Wireless Center. Just wondered if there were any hotels near the venue within walking distance or at least fairly close by?

Thanks!

Bloomington, Indiana
Destination Expert
for Bloomington
Level Contributor
8,603 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Verizon Wireless Music Center??

Don't have time to check it out now, but pretty sure this has been a topic in the past (and that the answer is no, there aren't any walkable hotels, but there is always the chance things have changed).

\You might want to search the forum for "verizon" in the Indy forum as that would likely bring up the topic and/or maybe even "go up a level" and do the same search at the Indiana forum level (since I think that technically Verizon isn't in Indy, there might be stuff on other city forums and/or at the state level).

Anyway I suggest you try the search(es) and see if you can't find something. I'll try to find the time to check it out in the next day or two, but if I don't get it done there it's going to be awhile.

hlo

Bloomington, Indiana
Destination Expert
for Bloomington
Level Contributor
8,603 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Verizon Wireless Music Center??

Searching the (Indy) forum for "verizon hotel" found about a dozen threads. Obviously some of them won't be talking directly about your topic, but some of them certainly are.

The most recent thread on point was from about a year ago, it seems like there is a hotel that will do, but that they might jack their rates up when there is a show. Here's a link to it:

tripadvisor.com/…24574702

Hope this helps & good luck,

hlo

Fishers, Indiana
Level Contributor
914 posts
105 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Verizon Wireless Music Center??

There is one hotel that is within walking distance - Cambria Inn and Suites

cambriasuites.com/hotel-noblesville-indiana-…

I have never stayed at this hotel - but stayed at a Cambria in Green Bay and was very impressed. My guess is the hotel is good - as far as price for your night - that's probably a different question.

Good luck.

Oakland County...
Level Contributor
257 posts
264 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Verizon Wireless Music Center??

Great! Thanks for the info. Looks like Cambria is the way to go.

5. Re: Verizon Wireless Music Center??

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 04 October 2012, 19:16