We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Indianapolis Airport Parking

Which Indianapolis hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Indiana
Level Contributor
10,649 posts
14 reviews
Save Topic
Indianapolis Airport Parking

I fly out of Indianapolis several times per year (coming down from Fort Wayne). I have used the valet parking option at Ace Rent-a-Car several times and it is reasonably priced and has worked okay...but, with the new terminal, it is now 10 minutes or more away.

So...is there anything else I should check out for inexpensive long term parking closer to the airport?

I regularly seem to have flights that come in very late so I would need something with a 24 shuttle.

Thanks!

Bloomington, Indiana
Destination Expert
for Bloomington
Level Contributor
8,268 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Indianapolis Airport Parking

Here's a link to the airport's parking/transportation page:

indianapolisairport.com/parking_transportati…

it will probably cover most of the (main) options.

I do know that many of the nearby hotels (the "new airport" hotels, ones a little west and those clustered near the old airport area) offer "park & fly" rates as I have used them when I have a super early flight). That said, I know they offer varying degrees of "airport shuttles" (some use taxis, some their own shuttles, some shuttle services), so if you go this route you might want to confirm exactly how they'll get you to the airport.

Hope this helps,

hlo

Fishers, Indiana
Level Contributor
898 posts
104 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Indianapolis Airport Parking

Given the configuration of the new airport, I am not sure if there is anything that is really "close." I use the Indy Park Ride and Fly who relocated to new airport side, but it is still a good 8 to 10 minute ride.

3. Re: Indianapolis Airport Parking

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 06 October 2012, 18:16
Get answers to your questions about Indianapolis