We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Superbowl event tickets

Which Indianapolis hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Indianapolis
Level Contributor
132 posts
51 reviews
Save Topic
Superbowl event tickets

I just wanted to let out of towners know that you can buy tickets to the different activities that will be going on downtown for 10 days prior to the Superbowl.

These are family friendly events and you can get tickets via ticketmaster.

1) Zipline: $10.00 through the downtown area , travel 14 stories through the air!!

2) NFL experience at $25.00 adults/$20.00 children : the ultimate football fan's funzone

3) Media day : pricey but looks pretty cool

There will also be free concerts and other events daily. Indianapolis can not wait to meet everyone that is coming to our city and there are 8,000 volunteers waiting to greet you! I think you will be very surprised and pleased at the lengths Indy is going to insure that you enjoy your stay!

Have a Super Day!!!!!!!

Denise

Indianapolis...
Level Contributor
819 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Superbowl event tickets

Indy will be a great host

2. Re: Superbowl event tickets

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum posting guidelines with prohibiting self-promotional advertising or solicitation.

We ask all of our members to keep their forum messages free of self-promoting advertisements or solicitation of any kind - members affiliated with any tourism-related business should not include commercial contact information or URLs in their forum messages.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12 December 2012, 18:16
Bloomington, Indiana
Destination Expert
for Bloomington
Level Contributor
8,264 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Superbowl event tickets

Brenda,

Let's see, you joined in the last month or so and have made 2 postings in the last couple of weeks and *both* violate the TA guidelines.

I suggest you review the forum postings guidelines before making any other postings.

hlo

Edited: 05 January 2012, 14:48
Jasper, Indiana...
1 post
Save Reply
4. Re: Superbowl event tickets

Do you purchase tickets for these activities or pay at the event...I imagine it will be pretty busy in town. I'm an hour from indy and know I'm not going to get tickets to the game but want to take my family to enjoy all that the super bowl brings.

Carmel, Indiana
Level Contributor
177 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Superbowl event tickets

Advance sale tickets for the zipline are sold out. There will still be walk up tickets but you will have to stand in line. Should be a big party!

Indy
Destination Expert
for Indianapolis
Level Contributor
493 posts
130 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Superbowl event tickets

The "Superbowl Village" is free, however some activities around it cost money. As has already been stated, on-line tickets for the zipline are sold out. There are also some concerts, and my guess is that they will be first come, first serve. The way things are said to be set-up, these will be stage concerts, so "first come, first serve" likely means the earlier you arrive, the closer to the stage you will be. You can get tickets to the NFL Experience through Ticketmaster. This page has more specific information:

indy2012.com/2011/10/cant-afford-tickets-to-…

7. Re: Superbowl event tickets

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 19 January 2013, 10:15
Get answers to your questions about Indianapolis