We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Red Roof Inn, Indianapolis Speedway

Which Indianapolis hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
San Francisco...
Level Contributor
2 posts
13 reviews
Save Topic
Red Roof Inn, Indianapolis Speedway

We have reservations for the final four at the Red Roof Inn in Speedway. Is the area safe? Is the hotel OK?

Indy
Level Contributor
206 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Red Roof Inn, Indianapolis Speedway

Well, it's not the best area nor the best motel. It's more of an industrial area, and only comes alive during race events. If you can, I'd recommend seeing what you can get closer to "last minute", either downtown, northside, or the I-65 & Southport Rd area. I'm sure there will be some cancellations. It'll be some work calling hotels, but I think it'd be worth it. Good luck.

York, PA
Level Contributor
2,511 posts
34 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Red Roof Inn, Indianapolis Speedway

If they still have rooms available, the Country Inn and Suites on Southport Crossings Way would be a much better place to stay. The rooms are clean and spacious, as well as affordably priced. The staff members are friendly and a continental breakfast is served each morning. There are many restaurants nearby and I highly recommend this hotel over the Red Roof Inn.

Indianapolis...
Level Contributor
826 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Red Roof Inn, Indianapolis Speedway

The red Roof Inn isn't bad. Rooms are clean. Lots of nearby restaurants. Are you in for The Final 4 or some other special event?