We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

parking for Mo's A Place for Steak

Which Indianapolis hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Las Vegas, New...
Level Contributor
273 posts
Save Topic
parking for Mo's A Place for Steak

I am looking for some cheap parking lot or parking garage within 0.2 mi of Mo's A Place for Steak. Under $10 for 1-2 hours please. Self- parking is fine (no valet).

Thanks.

Bloomington, Indiana
Destination Expert
for Bloomington
Level Contributor
8,498 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: parking for Mo's A Place for Steak

As has been pointed out on your other thread (many, all?) the restaurants you're looking at are close to the Circle Center Mall; this one certainly is, it's about 2 blocks east if the mall.

As whether the mall parking meets your strict .2 miles or not, it could depend on exactly which mall garage you use (and where within it you park). I'm fairly certain that some will be close enough and some probably won't be close enough.

Similarly as to whether it will meet your budget requirements or not, the devil is in the details. How long your dinner takes, should the non-dining (shopping) time count towards this budget, etc. may mean mall parking does/doesn't meet your budget.

Did you ever search the forum for the link to the downtown parking list? This is probably the best resource for location & costs of downtown parking.

Also, time of day, day of week & exact date(s) (due to special events going on) will influence parking costs.

hlo

Las Vegas, New...
Level Contributor
273 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: parking for Mo's A Place for Steak

The budget part is fine since I will be only having dinner for no more than 2 hours. It is $1.50 for 0-3 hours.

To ensure that I get something within my 0.2 mi restriction, what garage(s) at the Circle Centre Mall Parking Garage will fit my criteria? (you can disregard the part about where I park within the garage)

Are there any special events from July 1-9?

Thanks.

Indianapolis
Level Contributor
312 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: parking for Mo's A Place for Steak

Well, the 4th of July is on July 4th. There are fireworks downtown on the 4th of July. Parking will be difficult on that day. I suppose the garage prices will also be higher for the 4th of July, since it is a major event.

I'm sorry, TJ, but I think you're making this more difficult than it needs to be. Indianapolis is a fairly small big city. Parking isn't that hard. The entire downtown area is fairly compact. Just drive around on the day you want to eat at Mo's - maybe just a bit early relative to the time you wish to eat - and see what kind of parking is available.

Trust me, it's kind of a small big town. Parking won't be a big problem, unless you're fighting the 4th of July traffic on the 4th.

4. Re: parking for Mo's A Place for Steak

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 21 June 2013, 21:41