We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

hotel near the Murat Centre

Pittsburgh
Level Contributor
2 posts
26 reviews
Save Topic
hotel near the Murat Centre

I need a reasonably priced hotel near the Murat Centre the end of June. Can someone please tell me what would be near there? Thanks

Westfield, Indiana
Level Contributor
394 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: hotel near the Murat Centre

brandi,

The Murat is a very short distance, maybe a mile or so, from the center of downtown Indianapolis. Any of the hotels in the downtown area will very convenient. A few miles east of the Murat at the I70 and Shadeland intersection are a handful of hotels that would also be convenient. I assume you'll have a car? Did you have a preferred hotel chain or price range you were looking to be within?

atj

Indianapolis...
Level Contributor
826 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: hotel near the Murat Centre

The closest and probably least expensive motel close to The Murat would be The Days Inn Downtown at 401 E. Washington St (317-637-6464). It's about a 5 block walk there.

Indianapolis
Level Contributor
427 posts
80 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: hotel near the Murat Centre

Thought not a hotel, the closest accommodations would be The Nestle Inn B&B located at 637 N. East Street just two blocks from the Murat. Several out of town friends of mine have stayed there and enjoyed it. www.nestleindy.com

Pittsburgh
Level Contributor
2 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: hotel near the Murat Centre

Thank you for all of your suggestions. ATJ, yes, I have a car. As for a chain preference, it doesnt matter. All I want is someplace clean and safe. I will check into the ones suggested. Thanks again

Brandi

5. Re: hotel near the Murat Centre

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 13 August 2009, 05:25
Get answers to your questions about Indianapolis